Part Time Property Manager (Bourton on the Water)
We are currently seeking a Property Manager / Lettings Assistant to join the team in Bourton-on-the-Water.
Harrison James and Hardie is one of the largest and most successful agents in the North Cotswolds specialising in both residential sales and lettings. Established in 2000 we have two offices based in Moreton-on-Marsh and Bourton-on-the-Water. We have a strong team spirit and offer ongoing training, development and career progression. Working in the property industry is a lot of fun for those who enjoy being customer facing and having a varied day in and out of the office.
The main purpose of the role will be to deal with the day-to-day running’s of the managed portfolio. The successful Property Manager will ideally be hardworking and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
This role will include all aspects of Property Management including, building relationships by liaising with landlords and tenants, dealing with maintenance and dealing with general lettings administration.
Main Duties :
- Full oversight of the portfolio
- Managing maintenance issues and organising repairs promptly and efficiently
- Liaising with clients, tenants, and contractors
- Carrying out periodic property inspections
- Dealing with end of tenancy arrangements
- Negotiating and dealing with deposits
- Ensuing properties adhere to safety legislation
- Supporting the lettings team in other aspects according to levels of activity
The Candidate / Skills :
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Happy to work as a member of the team and alone
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Ability to keep retain composure under pressure
- Strong IT skills
- Own car and driving licence
- Ability to work occasional Saturdays
- Property Management experience preferable but not essential
Hours: 18 per week
Salary: Upon application