Halifax Way, Moreton in Marsh, Gloucestershire

Sold Subject to Contract Asking Price £92,000

2 1 1


A chance to purchase a well-presented two bedroom terraced home on the popular development of Moreton Park. Entrance hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, two double bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden and allocated off road parking, no onward chain. This property is offered on a 40% shared ownership basis. Rent on remaining 60% is payable to Sovereign Housing inc building insurance and service charge is £356.65 per month, 117 years left on the lease.


From the centre of Moreton in Marsh, take the A44 towards Chipping Norton and continue along this road before taking the left hand turning into Moreton Park. Continue straight ahead onto Lysander Way, take the right hand turning into Halifax Way and follow the road along, the property will then be found on the right hand side indicated by our For Sale board.


Moreton in Marsh has been a prosperous market town for many years - and the commercial tradition continues today, with weekly Tuesday markets and a thriving high street that provides residents with a wide range of amenities. The town enjoys excellent public transport links including a direct rail link to London Paddington (via Oxford), and amenities include two large supermarkets, two smaller food stores and a variety of tearooms, cafes, shops, and pubs. Moreton in Marsh has two primary schools in the town (St David’s Church of England and Dormer House) and is within the catchment area for both Chipping Campden School and The Cotswold School in Bourton on the Water, both secondary schools.

Tenure & Possession - Leasehold

We understand the property to be Leasehold. Potential purchasers should obtain confirmation of this from their solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. 40% Rent inc building ins £356.65 2021
Sovereign. 117 years left on the lease. Rent is £356.65. This figure is inclusive of service charge which stands at the moment at £25.69...£5.61 of that charge is the required house insurance. You may also staircase up to 100%.

Viewing Arrangements -

Viewing by prior arrangement with Harrison James & Hardie on 01451 822977, or 01608 651000.

  • Terraced
  • Two Bedrooms
  • 40% Shared Ownership
  • Garden
  • Allocated Parking Space
  • No Onward Chain
Floorplan for Halifax Way, Moreton in Marsh, Gloucestershire
EPC Graph for Halifax Way, Moreton in Marsh, Gloucestershire

Get an instant online valuation

Find out how much your property is worth